2 ott 2013

the “weight” of being mom!

 
Two months after Alma's birth I still have 9 kg to lose... It's time to do something. I've downloaded the app My Fitness Pal to help counting the calories and I'm creating a program of exercise to do in order to be back in shape the soon as possible. I've been indulgent right after delivery: chocolate was (and still is…) my best friend and I ate way too much. Winter is not the right time of the year to quit chocolate so it’s better if i make my own sweets: i will eat them anyway but they are homemade i know what i’m eating!
I'm breastfeeding so it's not the right time for a strong diet and the time I can spend in a gym is definitely less than the necessary, but I've started (or better came back) to my original 5 portions of fruit and vegetable and I try to go out for an hour walk 4 times per week. During the evening, if the girls are quiet and my husband is not that tired, I add thirty minutes of cycling and some other exercises.
I'm a lazy person that's why I need to write it down and write it here... My friends and family read the blog and can help me to stay focused on the goal. Winter is not the right time of the year to quit chocolate so it’s better if i make my own sweets: i will eat them anyway but they are homemade i know what i’m eating!
So if you have any tips or light recipe to share let me know!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

i'm not going to post anonimous comments - sorry!