31 mar 2013

13/52



"a portrait of my family, once a week, every week, in 2013"

Zoe Tiare: it was a hard week... you got sick again and we spent the week togheter, missing daddy, coughing, playing, watching peppa pig, taking medicines... but i love this picture: you two are just so sweet togheter!
Me & my belly: 22 weeks! morning breakfast with my favorite pal.. we had ultrasound this week and everything is going perfectly! now we have just to find a girl name (we already have a name for a boy) that daddy likes!

linking up with jodi's project here

these are my favorite shots from last week: lamb's portrait (those eyes are so expressive!), akari's picture of her daughters (the face in the first one made me smile!) and the light and beautiful surprise in stella's face (expatria, baby).


2 commenti:

  1. The second photo of you and your belly is wonderful. I travelled Italy with my husband and we LOVED it. Love that I found your blog. I'm doing Jodi's 52 Project as well.
    www.capturingmomentss.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

i'm not going to post anonimous comments - sorry!