10 mar 2013

10/52




"a portrait of my family, once a week, every week, in 2013"

Zoe Tiare: playing at the Ikea. you're becoming such a funny, happy, little woman! you kept saying hello to every single dog we met (and i don't know why but there were like millions of dogs!). you make me laughing sooooooooo much!!

Me and my belly: 19 weeks. first time in our new tub and seemed that you enjoyed that a lot!

My favorite shots from week 9/52 are the one from jellow finch (the little one kissing her bunny reminds me zoeti with her furry hat... yes, a hat, that apparently she can't live without!); the sunlight in big little's pic, and the sweetness of rebecca's.


Linking up with Jodi's 52 project

5 commenti:

  1. such lovely photos! dreamy and touched by light.

    thank you for stopping by and thanks for sharing my photo of little jessica and her bunny :)

    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  2. Loving your belly pic... almost half way there! Thanks for your link to my pics this week. Lisa xx

    RispondiElimina
  3. love the perspective on the first shot! i should really get around to doing me some belly shots too...oh, procrastination ;p

    RispondiElimina

i'm not going to post anonimous comments - sorry!