8 lug 2012

time to think...

these last days i feel like i'm always running and running without going anywhere. have you ever feel this way?  ok, i'm working a lot but still i think i'm missing something... i've always been an organized person - i'm a virgo and that's the strongest hallmark of my zodiac sign - i love being efficient, making lists, not loosing control. but it's more than two weeks that i feel like a boat without capitain... it's time to think about it and reorganize my daily life. i think - and hope - that is quite common between moms these "i'm doing doing doing stuff and i'm always more messed up" moments... any advice?

anyway these are some moments i caught lately

playing with my mom and my dearest cousin.- a sister to me






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

i'm not going to post anonimous comments - sorry!