20 dic 2013

I really NEED you!

source

It's a long time that I'm thinking about my blog name... Actually I've started thinking about my blogging experience, how much I can invest on it, what it means to me... Thinking about the name was just a consequence..
Even if being a mom is something that keep changing and I'm always learning, I'm not a new mom anymore.. And, let's face it, "my brand new life as mom" is a very long name! When I started blogging I wasn't sure what to expect, how it would last, what I would write about... Choosing the name was not a deliberate choice... Plus, do you know how many blogs there are on blogspot? A lot! Which means few names available!

For the 2014 I want to change the blog name...
I have several alternatives:

'Life in four' :: I know what you are thinking... "And if you'll have another child?" Well, in that case I'll divorce and we will be four again! I'm kidding! In that case I'll change the name again! A blog, in my opinion, is something that grows with you and the name can reflect that change.

'Bello chisto' :: that's something that zoeti says when she loves something. In Italian it would be "bello questo" (that's nice) but she mispronounces it.

'A trolley mama' :: one of the thing that I love most is traveling! I would love a name that reminds that... Besides, if you see how I get out when I'm alone with my girls..: a diaper bag, a backpack if I have to go to the grocery store, my camera bag if I'm inspired... Every time a move!

Ok, let's hear your voice! Tell me which one you prefer. I have a favorite between them, but I'd love to hear your opinion!

2 commenti:

  1. i find ''bello chisto'' too cute... there's a story behind the name, and well, it's a different name... but it's just in my opinion!!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks for your opinion! I think I would smile every time I read it!

      Elimina

i'm not going to post anonimous comments - sorry!